Book a hotel near Myrtle Beach State Park, Myrtle Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Myrtle Beach State Park
Myrtle Beach State Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Myrtle Beach State Park is the perfect escape for travelers seeking some time with Mother Nature.
To visit it, travel to Myrtle Beach. You'll soon discover what makes this particular city such a hit with sightseers.
With just about 12 accommodation possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Myrtle Beach State Park, you shouldn't have a problem finding something to suit your needs. Many tourists recommend the Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Myrtle Beach Resort Vacations, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Every worldly wanderer appreciates a deal, and thankfully you don't have to venture too far to find one. There is a small number of perfectly priced solutions in the surrounding area. The Reef at South Beach and the Ocean Park Resort by Oceana Resorts are a couple of the known places.
If you yearn for a little elegance, you are in luck. You will find a small number of premium hotels that are just a short drive away. To avoid disappointment, it's always wise to confirm a room before everything gets full. Try the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel and The Palms by Suite at the Beach.
At City Line Saloon (4711 South Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, patrons can enjoy every forkful of a meal. To wash down your meal, check out Sportsman Bar & Grill (4735 South Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach) for a cold frosty beer, or something a little more fancy.
Other Things to Do Near Myrtle Beach State ParkYou've come a long way, so we imagine Myrtle Beach State Park is just the start. Once you're finished, take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Are you ready to put your credit card to use? The renowned Old Time Pottery is a must-see on many people's itineraries.
- You definitely don't need to leave the city to spend time in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of pleasant parkland spaces. Warbird Park awaits tourists and local people alike.
- Every piece of artwork at a museum has a fascinating past. At Art Museum of Myrtle Beach, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop and take a closer look and discover their stories.
- You'll want to leave some room in your suitcase or backpack if you plan to shop at The Market Common.
- Prestwick Country Club is a great place to play a game or two and enjoy some socializing.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Myrtle Beach State Park? Check out our Myrtle Beach State Park travel guide!