Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in North Myrtle Beach, SC from $52
Top North Myrtle Beach Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit North Myrtle Beach, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and entertainment, as well as attractions like Barefoot Landing and Cherry Grove Pier. Take your pick from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in North Myrtle Beach and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in North Myrtle Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cherry Grove Oceanfront Park, T.I.G.E.R.S. Preservation Station, and McLean Park.
- Other things to see include House of Blues Myrtle Beach, Alabama Theatre, and Inlet Point Plantation.
- Need a pet store? Try Dirty Dawg Pet Wash, Wags & Whiskers, or Petco.
- For vet care, Paws Inn Kennels & Pet Center, On Point Animal Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in North Myrtle Beach
- La Dolce Vita Villas
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
- A Place at the Beach-windy Hill
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in North Myrtle Beach
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in North Myrtle Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 67°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 48°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 62°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.