Book a hotel near Barefoot Church, Myrtle Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Barefoot Church
Barefoot Church Hotel & Travel Guide
Regardless of what or who you believe in, you can get in touch with your spiritual side at Barefoot Church.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many worldly wanderers head to the marvelous city of Myrtle Beach every year.
Vacationers who are here for a short time might like to stay near Barefoot Church. You can find 41 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the attraction. The Wyndham At The Cottages is just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. If that doesn't suit you, the Wyndham Ocean Boulevard and the Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort by Oceana Resorts are conveniently located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you like an excellent deal, there are a bunch of low-priced hotels nearby that are sure to do the trick. You can check out the Red Tree Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the High Tide Motel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you'd love to stay someplace offering first-class amenities and service, head 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) to the Mar Vista Grande 1109 Ocean Front by RedAwning.
Once you're done at Barefoot Church, take a leisurely stroll to Beach Dreams Market for a snack, a caffeine hit or an energizing drink. If you want something more substantial, Lucky's Pizza is also nearby and offers a variety of high quality dishes. As the day comes to an end, celebrate the cherished memories made at Clubhouse Food and Spirits, also within the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Barefoot ChurchIf you have extra time, you'll want to investigate what else is on in the area:
- Even if you're a talented golfer, there's no reason you can't enjoy an afternoon of friendly competition between friends at Mayday Golf.
- Leave the real world behind for an afternoon and discover the magical world of Molten Mountain. Putt-putt golf remains the perfect sport for all ages, so bring the whole family!
- Hit 'em long at Surf Golf and Beach Club, a great place to kick back and play a round or two.
- If you're a golf lover and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, make your way to Possum Trot Golf Club.
- Tee up at Beachwood Golf Club, a lovely place to unwind and play a few games.