Book a hotel near Beachwood Golf Club, Myrtle Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Beachwood Golf Club
Beachwood Golf Club Hotel & Travel Guide
Better your swing or simply have some fun while playing a few rounds of golf at Beachwood Golf Club.
You can visit it in Myrtle Beach, a lively city which offers travelers a wide range of must-see attractions.
Those who would prefer to stay close to Beachwood Golf Club will find as many as 41 accommodations to choose from. The Wyndham At The Cottages is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not what you're looking for, the Wyndham Westwinds and the Wyndham Ocean Boulevard are located 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you enjoy an excellent deal, there are a handful of budget hotels close by that are sure to do the trick. You might wish to look into the Red Tree Inn which is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. An alternative solution is the Castaway Beach Inn & Swim Up Bar, just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
You can’t take your savings with you when you're gone. Use them while you can and spend a night at one of the handful of first-rate hotels that are a brief commute away. You might want to make a reservation at the North Beach Plantation and Units at Xanadu II by Elliott Beach Rentals.
Breathe in the alluring aroma of fresh ground coffee beans or sample a pastry at Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. It's a brief walk away from Beachwood Golf Club. If it's a larger meal you're looking for, try Brisket, a nearby venue that's popular with locals and travelers alike. Visitors looking for a nightcap might like to pull up a stool at Benny Rappa's Trattoria, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Beachwood Golf ClubTake advantage of your time away by sampling the area's other attractions once you're done with Beachwood Golf Club:
- Head to the fairways at Possum Trot Golf Club, a nice place to unwind and play a couple of rounds.
- It doesn't matter your age, you are sure to have a pleasant afternoon playing miniature golf at Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf.
- Tee up at Azalea Sands Golf Club, a great place to relax and play a few games.
- Regardless of how old you are, you will be sure to have an amusing afternoon on the courses at Hawaiian Rumble.
- Barefoot Church is a peaceful house of worship and a tourist attraction that you might like to pay a visit to.