Book a Hotel Near Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf, North Myrtle Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf
Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf Hotel & Travel Guide
Encourage your littlest travelers' love of exploring new things with a day trip to Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many world travelers come to the wonderful city of Myrtle Beach every year.
Since you'll be visiting Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf, why not stay close by? With 38 nearby possibilities available, you'll be able to locate something to suit all your needs. The Wyndham Westwinds is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that's not to your liking, the Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort by Oceana Resorts and the Mar Vista Grande are conveniently located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Low-cost places to stay often have their own special kind of charm. Make sure you keep an eye out for the great deals close by. Check out the Red Tree Inn, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Castaway Beach Inn & Swim Up Bar, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Some travelers think that the best things in life should be free. That is open for debate, as the luxury hotels here will certainly make for some lasting memories. Rooms at the North Beach Plantation and Mar Vista Grande 1109 Ocean Front by RedAwning won't disappoint.
If you are feeling a bit exhausted from your travels, treat yourself to a delicious caffeine break at Kangaroo Express, just an easy walk away. If you have a couple of extra hours and a love of eating, you can also try out the impressive cuisine at Benitos rolling oven. If you're eager for more, stop for a beer or wine at Benito's Brick Oven Pizza Pasta.
Other Things to Do Near Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure GolfWhether you'd like to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your outing to Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf:
- Whether you're an experienced golfer or it's your first time, don't miss the chance to hit a round at Beachwood Golf Club.
- Polish your swing and perhaps also shave a few strokes from your score at Possum Trot Golf Club.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a shot, book a tee time at Azalea Sands Golf Club.
- Step out of reality for an afternoon and step into the fantastic world of Hawaiian Rumble. Putt-putt golf is an entertaining sport for all ages, so bring your friends!
- If you are searching for a place to quietly ponder the more spiritual side of life, go to Barefoot Church.