Planning to check out Sears Island and looking for somewhere to stay?
You can visit it by making your way to Camden, 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
Unfortunately, hotels near Sears Island are rather lacking in number. The Baits Motel, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the closest one.
Have a well-deserved rest at one of the bargain hotels that are not too far away. You can have a look at the Seascape Motel & Cottages and the Gull Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Sears Island
Apart from Sears Island, you can swing by some of the area's other popular attractions:
- Penobscot Marine Museum features memorabilia, models and images that speak of the oceanic history of the region.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of nature as you hike through Moose Point State Park.
- Select something from the tempting range of delectable sweets you'll find at Perry's Nut House.
- Travelers often enjoy the historic Fort George Park. Go on a tour and get a close look.
- Improve your swing and perhaps also knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Castline Golf Club.