You're bound to have a memorable experience at Penobscot Narrows Bridge and Observatory.
To see it, travel to Bangor. You'll soon find out what it is that makes this city so popular.
Even though there are just 2 accommodations in the area, they will put you in a position to have a short commute from the attraction. Located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Penobscot Narrows Bridge and Observatory, the Fort Knox Park Inn and Bucksport Motor Inn are certain to tick all your boxes.
Other Things to Do Near Penobscot Narrows Bridge and Observatory
Whether you'd like to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Penobscot Narrows Bridge and Observatory:
- Plan a tour of a historic fort, Fort Knox State Park.
- Take a moment to appreciate the time and effort that has gone into sustaining the graves at Buck Cemetery.
- Learn a bit more of the local history with a trip to the thought-provoking Fort Knox State Historic Site.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would love to play, book a tee time at Bucksport Golf Club.
- Whether you have trained taste buds or simply enjoy tasting wine with friends, Winterport Winery is a wonderful place to buy and taste the notes and flavors of the area.