At Oxford Casino there is an ambience that lingers below the lights, welcoming you to roll the dice.
To check it out, make your way to Bridgton, approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
If you look on the bright side, a positive thing about having only 1 accommodation option in the vicinity is that it's very hard to get your booking mixed up! It is a quick drive of just 4 miles (6 kilometers) to Oxford Casino from the Wolf Cove Inn.
Retreat from touring and spoil yourself with some culinary pleasures at Oxford Casino (777 Casino Way, Oxford), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Oxford Casino
Surely you're not planning to wrap up the day after Oxford Casino? Set aside some time to see what else the area has available:
- Those who like to see nature will enjoy wandering around the protected Mayberry Hill Preserve.
- Range Ponds State park is an excellent escape for those yearning to get in touch with nature.
- A memorable experience full of captivating fragrance and inviting colors is exactly what awaits you at McLaughlin Gardens. Make sure you inquire about visiting rules and times before you head to this private garden.
- Grab your water bottle and make your way to the summit of Porcupine Mountain.
- Feel the icy breeze blow through your hair as you glide down the slopes of Lost Valley Ski Resort.