Book a hotel near Bates College, Lewiston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bates College
Bates College Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the kind of person that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to enjoy Bates College.
Make your way to Lewiston if you'd like to experience it. You'll find this destination approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
If glamorous interiors aren't really your style, take a look at some of the less expensive hotels that are available. A couple of popular ones are the Super 8 Lewiston Auburn and the Motel 6 Lewiston.
Whether you're craving a bite to eat or just a place to take a break, The Ronj Coffeehouse can take care of you, and it's just a short distance away. If it's a larger meal you're after, try Bobcat Den, a nearby venue that's loved by locals and visitors alike. Walk a little further down the road and while away the rest of your day trying out the drinks available at Blue Goose Tavern.
Other Things to Do Near Bates CollegeHere are a few more of the wider region's other popular diversions:
- See a play at The Public Theater and enjoy seeing the characters come to life.
- Festival Plaza is a well-established space where you can mingle with a few of the locals.
- History may not come alive in books, but the exhibits at Androscoggin Historical Society make learning an authentic experience for young and old.
- Enjoy a break and go for a walk in Bonney Park, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- See a performance at Community Little Theatre and watch the plot thicken!