Book a hotel near Oxford Plains Speedway, Bridgton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Oxford Plains Speedway
Oxford Plains Speedway Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Oxford Plains Speedway is a fantastic way to fill up some of your vacation time.
You'll be able to experience it by traveling to Oxford, 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
Don't think twice about booking a room as soon as possible, as there's just 1 that is close by. From Kings Hill Inn, it's just 6 miles (10 kilometers) to Oxford Plains Speedway.
You'll soon find out that Checkered Flag Cafe (901 Main Street, Oxford), is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and is a popular place to enjoy a strong coffee and organize the day's agenda. You can also make a stop at Oxford Plains Dragway ((behind speedway), 877 Main Street, Oxford), a favorite with locals and travelers alike.
Other Things to Do Near Oxford Plains SpeedwayHere's a sample of the wider region's other popular pursuits:
- Oxford Casino offers its guests an unforgettable time full of high-stakes fun in a friendly atmosphere.
- Visitors who make time to see McLaughlin Gardens, a charming private garden, are always enchanted by its beautiful flower beds and botanical displays.
- Journey to the top with a trek up Streaked Mountain.
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountainside, seeing Porcupine Mountain from lower down is an unforgettable experience.
- Find out exactly what makes the nature and wildlife at Mayberry Hill Preserve so important.