Book a hotel near Porcupine Mountain, Bridgton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Porcupine Mountain
Porcupine Mountain Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave you smartphone behind and take some respite from the hustle and bustle of the digital world at Porcupine Mountain.
If you decide to check it out, your journey will bring you to Bridgton, 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
Part of the appeal of the landscape around Porcupine Mountain is its lack of development. The downside of this is that you have to go a bit further out to get an accommodation. Situated just 19 miles (31 kilometers) away is North Conway. There you have a choice of 27 places to stay. The Red Jacket Mountain View and Indoor Water Park, Fox Ridge Resort, A Red Jacket Resort and Residence Inn by Marriott, North Conway are among the more popular places here.
Other Things to Do Near Porcupine MountainSurely you're not going to finish your day after Porcupine Mountain? Set aside some time to find out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Attend a play at Deertrees Theatre and Cultural Center and enjoy seeing the characters come to life.
- Left alone to let Mother Nature flourish, Mayberry Hill Preserve is a pleasant place to admire the birds.
- Art fans are encouraged to visit Gallery 302 to admire the exhibits.
- Get a better feel for what makes this area tick by checking out some of its most popular monuments, like Civil War Monument.
- Indulge your love for the great outdoors at Pondicherry Park. Pack a lunch, and spend the day drinking in the beautiful landscape.