Searching for somewhere to stay close to Dyce Head Foot Path?
It is located in Camden, which is approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital.
Do you want to stay within easy reach? With only 1 accommodation option in the vicinity, you should book your room before it's too late. From Baits Motel, it is just 7 miles (11 kilometers) to Dyce Head Foot Path.
When dinnertime comes around, head on over to The Manor Inn (76 Battle Avenue, Castine) for some great local fare. It's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Dyce Head Foot Path!
Other Things to Do Near Dyce Head Foot Path
On top of Dyce Head Foot Path, here's a list of some other things in the wider region that you are going to want to do:
- Boasting a perfect view down to the water and a long history, Dyce Head Lighthouse is a wonderful excursion.
- Are you eager to find some green space where you can enjoy a picnic with the family, a relaxing walk or simply sit in the sun? You ought to visit Fort Madison State Park.
- Examine ancient and rare objects from another era and educate yourself on the rituals and behaviors of historic humans at Wilson Museum.
- Revisit your college days with a prearranged tour of Maine Maritime Academy.
- Plan a tour of Fort George Park and explore the history of the area.