Book a hotel near Southlands, Denver
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Southlands
Southlands Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're looking to visit Southlands?
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Denver, the state capital.
Since it's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Denver Aurora / Parker is the ideal hotel choice if you'd like to stay close to Southlands.
More frugal tourists might appreciate spending some time at the Super 8 Parker/SE Denver Area, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
After your excursion to Southlands, take a leisurely stroll to Legends Coffee for a few snacks, a caffeine hit or an energizing drink. Is your stomach still growling? Which Wich Superior Sandwiches is also not far away and offers visitors a more comprehensive eating experience. Reminisce about a lovely day by having a drink at Monsoon Cuisine Of India, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near SouthlandsFollowing your visit to Southlands, get ready for the other activities that the region has to offer:
- Saddle Rock Golf Course is a good place to play a few rounds and enjoy the company of like-minded new friends.
- If you need an outdoor adventure, you should stop by Red-Tailed Hawk Park, a lovely recreational area.
- The inviting shores of Aurora Reservoir are an excellent location to breathe in the fresh air and savor the wonders of nature.
- If you love golf and would love to play, check out Blackstone Country Club.
- Plains Conservation Center is the spot to go for people who want to gain information on the environmental characteristics of the general area. Make sure to inquire in advance regarding tours and other visiting information.