If you are on the lookout for something to keep you intrigued on your travels, a trip to Stepping Stone Falls is an excellent choice.
It is in Flint. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it's 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Lansing.
Are you thinking about staying as close as possible to Stepping Stone Falls? You will find 3 different hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to consider. Spend some time comparing the amenities at the Holiday Inn Express Flint-Campus Area and Burton Inn & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Stepping Stone Falls
After visiting Stepping Stone Falls, why not check out some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Relive the folklore and romance of past pioneers in the historic village of Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad.
- Whether you're a cartoon character, a local celebrity or a sports hero, you know you've made it if there's a statue of you! Check out Automotive Pioneers of Michigan Statues and see it up close.
- Need a rest from the flurry and fuss of modern life? Go and check out Kearsley Park, an urban sanctuary.
- Max Brandon Park is a leafy, green urban oasis. It's a beautiful place to read the newspaper and enjoy nature.
- Visitors always enjoy an informative guided tour of Applewood Estate, a local historic house.
When you want an easy way to reach Stepping Stone Falls, jump aboard the metro until you reach Huckleberry Railroad Station, the stop that's only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) from your destination.