You and the family can create a snowman while you appreciate the white, winter landscape at Stratton Mountain Resort.
You'll be able to experience it in Stratton Mountain, approximately 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Montpelier.
Squeeze more memories into your vacation when you stay at the Long Trail House and The Black Bear Lodge, a short walk from Stratton Mountain Resort.
The Liftline Lodge is a low-cost solution that is a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Peckish visitors like to go to Bentley's (5 Village Lodge Road, South Londonderry) for a hearty meal. It's situated a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. The only concerns you'll have are sitting, relaxing and enjoying yourself at The Fire Tower Restaurant & Tavern (6E Village Square, Stratton). It's 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away and a popular place to head when night falls.
Other Things to Do Near Stratton Mountain Resort
You can maximize your time by exploring the region's other attractions after you've visited Stratton Mountain Resort:
- Spend a couple of hours or more practicing your swing at Stratton Golf School.
- Are you keen to splash some cash? The iconic Margie's Muse Handweaving & Gallery is a must-see on a lot of people's schedules.
- Stratton Mountain Golf Course is the ideal place to spend a day out on the green and enjoy the company of new friends.
- Learn how water management performs a large duty here, with a visit to Ball Mountain Dam.
- Soak up the sun and get some exercise at Ball Mountain State Park, among the area's most well-known parks.