Book a hotel near Taliesin West, North Scottsdale
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Taliesin West
Taliesin West Hotel & Travel Guide
Not everyone can say they've seen Taliesin West, so let it all sink in when it's your turn.
To visit it, make the journey to Phoenix, the capital of the state.
After spending time at Taliesin West, finish off an enjoyable day at a comfortable hotel. You'll find 43 potential candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which appeals to you the most out of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess and Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch.
A quick commute away, you'll discover a small number of budget solutions to take your pick of. A couple of popular places are the Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale Road and the Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Scottsdale - North.
If the day's wandering around has totally exhausted your spirits, revitalize yourself by drinking a coffee from TEASPRESSA | Frank LLoyd Wright Taliesin West (12621 North Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, Scottsdale), only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Taliesin WestIn addition to Taliesin West, travelers often check out one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Hit 'em long at McDowell Mountain Golf Club, a great place to kick back and play a few games.
- A popular recreation center, Scottsdale Ranch Park is a good place for the whole family.
- Anyone who appreciates nature should enjoy the unspoiled McDowell Sonoran Preserve.
- Are you keen to spend some cash? The well-known Scottsdale Golf Place is a not-to-be-missed store on many travelers' shopping schedules.
- You'll enjoy spending some time at this gaming geek's heaven. Brunswick Zone offers a variety of activities that'll test your know-how.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Taliesin West? Check out our Taliesin West travel guide!