Book Hotels in Phoenix, Arizona
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Phoenix hotels
Top cheap Phoenix hotel deals
- 3 Palms7707 E McDowell Rd, Scottsdale, AZ
The price is $55 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.7/5Good! (97 reviews)
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Downtown424 W Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZGet Rates3.9/5Very Good! (11 reviews)
- Motel 6 Scottsdale, AZ6848 E Camelblack Rd, Building B, Scottsdale, AZ
The price is $60 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.7/5Good! (14 reviews)
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Tempe - Phoenix Airport2135 W 15th St, Tempe, AZ
The price is $67 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.3/5 (28 reviews)
- SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport3037 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ
The price is $59 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 213.6/5Good! (31 reviews)
- Rodeway Inn Near AZ State University2101 E Apache Blvd, Tempe, AZ
The price is $49 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 211.4/5 (5 reviews)
Top luxury Phoenix hotel deals
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess7575 E Princess Drive, Scottsdale, AZ
The price is $449 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.4/5Wonderful! (16 reviews)
- Boulders Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Curio Collection by Hilton34631 N Tom Darlington Dr, Scottsdale, AZ
The price is $254 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.6/5Wonderful! (10 reviews)
- Royal Palms Resort and Spa in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt5200 E Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ
The price is $379 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.6/5Wonderful! (17 reviews)
- The Wigwam300 East Wigwam Blvd, Litchfield Park, AZ
The price is $183 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.7/5Exceptional! (22 reviews)
- Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia4949 E Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley, AZ
The price is $319 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.7/5Exceptional! (15 reviews)
- Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa5700 E McDonald Drive, Paradise Valley, AZ
The price is $659 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.6/5Exceptional! (13 reviews)
How much is a hotel room in Phoenix?
Hotels in Phoenix start at $49 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
With endless expanses of sand reflecting the sun’s light and towers of red rocks jutting up in the horizon, the alluring Arizonan desert is a destination unlike any other. And as the state’s most-populated city, Phoenix has an incredible amount of attractions on offer, regardless of how you like to spend your time. If you plan on taking a trip to this spectacular Southwestern city, the hotel you choose could make all the difference. So don’t waste time browsing dozens of other travel sites to find the best deals. Travelocity has everything you need and more when it comes to booking fantastic hotels in Phoenix, AZ. What are you waiting for? Select, pack, and wander.
What Are the Best Hotels in Phoenix, Arizona?
You’ll find a huge variety of places to stay while visiting the Valley of the Sun. Yet based on what you bring to the city, you might find one Phoenix lodging option more to your liking than another. Depending on how you plan to spend your time in “The Valley of the Sun,” here are some of the best hotels in Phoenix:
- Hotel San Carlos—Located in the heart of downtown Phoenix, the San Carlos will please you in every way possible. Some of the amenities on offer include a roof top pool and sundeck, fitness center, bath robes, complimentary coffee, and airport shuttle service if needed. When you get hungry the on-site restaurant Bonjour Vietnam serves up fantastic dishes of French and Vietnamese origin.
- Kimpton Hotel—Also located in the heart of the city, this boutique hotel is a more than suitable option when you’re looking for a place to stay. Some of the in-room benefits include 24-hour room service dining, a fully-stocked minibar, luxurious bathrobes, and yoga mats. When you want to relax under the Southwestern sun, head to the rooftop pool deck and enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and cold drinks. But the phenomenal experiences at the Kimpton don’t end there—the on-site restaurant Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails is a great place to sit down for a meal.
- Radisson Hotel—If you’re looking for cheap hotels in Phoenix but would still like to be treated like a member of English royalty, the Radisson is the place for you. You’ll enjoy amenities like high-speed internet, a heated pool, on-site dining, and free airport shuttle transfers. When you want to explore your surroundings, there’s plenty of attractions within a few minutes of your hotel.
- Green Tree Inn & Suites—Located at the interchange of State Routes 143 and 60 is this budget-friendly hotel. The guest rooms are comfortable and include options like two twins, two queens, or a king bed. You also won’t be short on amenities. There’s in-room coffee, complimentary airport transfers, and free parking.
Fun in the Valley of the Sun
The luxury and comfort of our Phoenix hotels is hard to leave, but you’ll want to get out and enjoy the sunshine in the downtown area. First, make your way to the Desert Botanical Garden. Wander down footpaths flanked by incredible collections of agave and cacti, mesquite trees, and wildflowers. You can sign up for a tour of the Hazel Hare Center for Plant Science and learn about the sustainable horticulture techniques the center implements. There’s also weekly musical events held at the gardens featuring local acts highlighting their vast array of skills.
The rich traditions of Native American culture are showcased throughout town in a variety of ways: Statues, murals, and outstanding public spaces like the Heard Museum of Native Cultures and Art. This spectacular gallery showcases some of the most extravagant and brilliant pieces of Southwestern Native American art. One of the biggest collections at The Heard is the huge collection of Kachina Dolls—small, handmade figurines that, according to the Pueblo culture, housed spirits. Be sure to check the museum’s calendar prior to your visit—you may be able to attend one of the many festivals held at The Heard throughout the year.
Haven’t you waited long enough for a desert destination? Travelocity makes it easy to reserve cheap hotels in Phoenix, AZ, at any time of year. Our intuitive booking system lets you lock down the room of your dreams at these four destinations, or any of the other hotels in Phoenix. Book a stay with us today, and your dreams of the desert will come true before you know it.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Phoenix? Check out our Phoenix travel guide!