Find & compare golf resorts in Phoenix, AZ from $76
Top Phoenix Golf Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Phoenix, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Talking Stick Resort Arena and Phoenix Convention Center. Choose from Travelocity's 279 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Phoenix and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Phoenix with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Desert Botanical Garden, Camelback Mountain, and Tempe Beach Park.
- Other things to see include Chase Field, Phoenix Zoo, and Old Town.
- Need a pet store? Try Scottsdale Ranch Grooming, DNKB, Inc., or Pet planet.
- For vet care, Desert Forest Animal Hospital, Estrella In Home Animal Care, and Petco Vaccination Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Phoenix
- Studio 6 Tempe, AZ
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Four Points By Sheraton At Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix - Metro Center
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Phoenix
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Phoenix.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 107°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 107°F in the daytime to 71°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 94°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.