If you are on the lookout for something to keep you intrigued on your break, a trip to Tillamook Air Museum is a good idea.
You'll discover it in Tillamook, which is roughly 50 miles (80 kilometers) out of the state capital, Salem.
We won't say you are spoiled for choice as far as finding hotels near Tillamook Air Museum, but you still have 3 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to pick from. See which one catches your eye out of the Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Tillamook and Ashley Inn of Tillamook.
The Western Royal Inn, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, is a great solution for people that appreciate a good deal.
Other Things to Do Near Tillamook Air Museum
If you have more time, you'll want to investigate what else is happening in the region:
- Discover the wonder and magic of flight at Tillamook Naval Air Museum. This is one of the area's most well-known attractions, where visitors will experience hands-on learning through various interactive exhibits.
- Roll up! Roll up! Let yourself relax and visit Tillamook County Fairgrounds for a great day out.
- Learning about the history of an area at Tillamook County Pioneer Museum will certainly make you feel more invested in the land and its people during your vacation.
- The unspoiled beauty of Munson Creek Falls is something you should experience.
- Spend a day at Tillamook Cheese Factory and get a glimpse into the industry and enterprise of this district's manufacturing.