Humans aren't meant to spend all their time living in cities, surrounded by concrete. A trip to places like Cape Lookout State Park isn't just good fun, it's a necessity.
Tillamook, where it can be found, sits 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
If you’re always up for an adventure, you might not have a problem with doing a bit of traveling to reach your hotel. You won't find any in the immediate vicinity, but you will find a small range when you travel farther out. There are 21 places to stay that are 30 miles (48 kilometers) away in Cannon Beach. The Lodges At Cannon Beach, Hallmark Resort - Cannon Beach and Sunset Inn are some of your choices here.
Other Things to Do Near Cape Lookout State Park
After you're finished with Cape Lookout State Park, there are a whole host of other things that'll keep you on the move:
- Experience the terrific indoor games and activities at Sandlake Tsunami ATV Rental, LLC.
- Nature awaits you at Clay Myers State Natural Area At Whalen Island. Bring along some snacks, and spend an afternoon admiring the natural environment.
- Bear Creek Artichokes is an ideal place to find a unique souvenir for a loved one and have a delicious bite to eat.
- As far as unique local landmarks go, few can compete with the splendid view and notable architecture of Cape Meares Lighthouse.
- Take a break to savor some of Mother Nature's protected land at Cape Meares State Park.