The grass is cut and the carts are just waiting for you to tee up at Treasure Hills Golf Club.
Harlingen, 280 miles (451 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Austin, is where you will find it.
If you're looking for a quality hotel that's reasonably close to Treasure Hills Golf Club, the Guest Inn San Benito/Harlingen, is the best option. It's situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Modest but comfortable rooms at fantastic prices. That's what you will find when you stay at one of the less expensive hotels here. If you don't know where to start, consider the Super 8 San Benito and the Americas Best Value Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Treasure Hills Golf Club
If you're hoping to cram as many things as possible into your trip, have a look at what else is going on:
- Are you interested in medical science? If you are, you should pay visit to Harlingen Medical Center and seeing if you can have a look around.
- If you're on the hunt for someplace to keep the kids busy, you could head to Rio Grande Valley Museum.
- Iwo Jima Monument is a significant local monument that offers visitors a thought-provoking insight into the past of the people who live in the area.
- Check for guided tours and explore the various exhibits on display at Iwo Jima Memorial Museum.
- Treat your eyes to some fine art at Harlingen Arts & Heritage Museum, a popular art museum which should be featured on your cultural attractions list.