Book a hotel near Wawona Visitor Center, Yosemite National Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wawona Visitor Center
Wawona Visitor Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a visit to Wawona Visitor Center?
It is situated in Central Interior California.
Accommodation options are somewhat sparse around Wawona Visitor Center, but there are 4 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one looks best out of the Tin Lizzie Inn and Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite.
Anyone who is fond of a bargain will definitely love staying at the White Chief Mountain Lodge, just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Big Trees Lodge Dining Room (8308 Wawona Road, Wawona) is a popular eatery that locals frequent after an eventful day, and it's only 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Wawona Visitor CenterWhether you're wanting to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your visit to Wawona Visitor Center:
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a memorable family outing when you visit Pioneer Yosemite History Center.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or a total newbie, you can't miss the chance to play a round or two at Wawona Golf Course.
- Sometimes, cemeteries are significantly more than just a final resting place. Yosemite Cemetery is one of those cemeteries that can bring history to life.
- Take a look at a few maps and leaflets from Wawona Information Station and find out more about the area.
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings and soak up nature at Yosemite South Entrance.