If you're eager for some spiritual enlightenment on your vacation, Wayfarers Chapel is the place to go.
It's just one of several reasons that many wanderers spend time in the wonderful city of Los Angeles year after year.
If you want a quality hotel that's not too far from Wayfarers Chapel, the Terranea - L.A.'s Oceanfront Resort, is your best bet. It's situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Within easy commuting distance, you'll find some low-cost hotels to choose from. You can inquire about the Palos Verdes Inn and the Vagabond Inn San Pedro.
Other Things to Do Near Wayfarers Chapel
You've come to experience Wayfarers Chapel, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the region has available:
- There's really nothing like the relaxation you feel dipping your toes into the water. Take some time out and appreciate the sight of the sun's reflection on the waves at Abalone Cove Shoreline Park & Ecological Reserve.
- As far as local landmarks go, not many can compete with the beautiful vista and unique construction of Point Vicente Lighthouse.
- See the birds flying overhead as you fill your lungs with the refreshing sea air at PV Peninsula. This is the ideal spot for vistas of the vast surrounding ocean.
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or just starting out, you can't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Los Verdes Golf Course.
- Boasting a wide variety of exciting programs and exhibits, Point Vicente Interpretive Center inspires, educates and entertains the many curious patrons who stream through its doors.