Book a hotel near World Cruise Center, Central San Pedro
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near World Cruise Center
World Cruise Center Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the type of traveler that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at World Cruise Center.
It's located in Los Angeles, a bustling city that offers travelers a good variety of exciting things to see and do.
If you're traveling all the way to World Cruise Center, you might want to book a room that's nearby. You will find as many as 6 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel, the Best Western Plus San Pedro Hotel & Suites and the Sunrise Hotel San Pedro are a few that are popular, and just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer), 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Make your vacations last longer by reserving a room at one of the bargain hotels that are nearby. You will find the Vagabond Inn San Pedro, just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the All Star Inn is a meager 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
A night or two spent at the Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach is sure to be a fantastic experience. It's only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
If it's a fact of life that your brain is still sleeping before having a coffee or two, you can head to San Pedro Pc (G,, 223 North Harbor Boulevard, San Pedro). Not quite full yet? While you may discover that your eyes are larger than your stomach, you will delight in the variety of dishes at Catalina Bistro and Express Grill, (Berth 95, LA Harbor, California 47, San Pedro).
Other Things to Do Near World Cruise CenterOnce you're done with World Cruise Center, you can look forward to the region's other sights:
- Take a few moments to honor the sacrifices of military members who fought for their beliefs, when you visit S.S. Lane Victory.
- Vincent Thomas Bridge is one of the area's most well-known bridges and an unmissable sight on your getaway here.
- Some quiet time at USS Iowa will cast light on the stories behind the various exhibits on display.
- Brimming with intriguing displays and collections about nautical history, Los Angeles Maritime Museum is an attraction that people of all ages can enjoy.
- See a performance at Warner Grand Theatre and watch the plot take some surprising twists and turns.
Why not jump on the train to get to World Cruise Center? The nearest station, Red Car Cruise Center Station, is 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away.