Book a hotel near Walter Pyramid, Harbor
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Walter Pyramid
Walter Pyramid Hotel & Travel Guide
No trip is complete without that one experience that blows your mind. Purchase your Walter Pyramid passes ASAP!
It's just one of the many things to see and do in the wonderful city of Los Angeles.
The area's economical solutions will provide you with everything you need at a price you'll love. Why not choose one of the Rodeway Inn Long Beach Convention Center and the Travelodge Ocean Front?
When you want to indulge in a bit of luxury, there are several first-class hotels that are just a short drive away. The Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach and The Westin Long Beach are perfect choices that are worth considering.
If it's the hard truth that you're not fully alive without drinking a coffee, you can head to Zero Express (1787 Palo Verde Avenue, Long Beach). Not feeling full yet? Even if you discover that your eyes are larger than your stomach, it's likely you'll still delight in the variety of dishes at European Food Lovers, (1250 North Bellflower Boulevard, Long Beach).
Other Things to Do Near Walter PyramidMaximize your time away by discovering the region's other attractions once you're finished with Walter Pyramid:
- You shouldn't need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Earl Burns Miller Japanese Garden awaits.
- Arrange a tour through California State University Long Beach and look on as the excited students and faithful lecturers rush through this stimulating establishment.
- A day touring Rancho Los Alamitos Historic Ranch and Gardens is a fantastic way to be alone with your thoughts in a relaxed setting.
- Get set for an evening of entertainment and talent by visiting Long Beach Playhouse.
- Get to know the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, with a few rounds at El Dorado Park Golf Course.