If you're searching for something engaging to do on your vacation, a visit to Wayside Theater is an excellent choice.
Winchester, where it is, is 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Richmond.
You have 2 accommodation offerings to select from nearby, and they're all superb choices. The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites and Wayside Inn are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wayside Theater.
Anyone who is fond of a bargain will definitely take pleasure in spending a night at the Comfort Inn Stephens City-Winchester South, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
A favorite location for hungry travelers, Nana's Irish Pub (7843 Main Street, Middletown) is sure to satisfy your cravings. You can find it 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Wayside Theater.
Other Things to Do Near Wayside Theater
After you're finished at Wayside Theater, you won't run out of ideas with all of the additional possibilities in the rest of the area:
- Look out for wildlife, snap a few photos and amble through nature at Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Park.
- Both tourists and locals enjoy tours of Belle Grove Plantation, a memorable historic house.
- A significant historical location, Hupp's Hill Civil War Park is a place to visit to get a taste of a past era.
- Savor the barrel-aged flavors from here at Valerie Hill Winery.
- Golf is a great way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, tee off at Jackson's Chase Golf Course.