Book a hotel near Wildlife Sports and Education Museum, Amsterdam
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wildlife Sports and Education Museum
Wildlife Sports and Education Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't waste time wondering about what's next on the agenda. Wildlife Sports and Education Museum is waiting.
You'll be able to experience it in Great Sacandaga Lake, 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montpelier.
What makes Wildlife Sports and Education Museum so charming is its location. However, this means that you won't find any accommodations close by. Located 45 miles (72 kilometers) away, The Fern Lodge is popular with travelers. The Saratoga Arms, 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott Saratoga Springs, a drive of 25 miles (40 kilometers), are a couple of other choices to think about.
Fastrac Markets is an excellent location to enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a delicious snack. Luckily, it's just a short stroll from Wildlife Sports and Education Museum. Another frequently-visited establishment is Fritz's Pizza & Subs, which features a great range of meals and a convenient location. Cap off a leisurely day by enjoying a drink at Russo's Adirondack Grill, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Wildlife Sports and Education MuseumOnce you've finished with Wildlife Sports and Education Museum, don't forget about the area's other sights:
- Adirondack Animal Land is a perfect place for animal lovers.
- If you've visited all the other museums, take a look at what's being exhibited at Walter Elwood Museum.
- Get a feel for the past by spending a few hours at Schoharie Crossing.
- Walk through the local history when you tour Fort Johnstown.
- Stroll around Johnstown Historical Society and understand the deep-rooted history that runs through these corridors.