You'll be grateful you added World's Second Largest Garden Gnome to your travel to-do list.
Poughkeepsie, an estimated 160 miles (257 kilometers) from Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
If you're wondering where the most suitable place would be to base yourself, you'll be glad to know you've got 2 excellent options to pick from. Situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of World's Second Largest Garden Gnome, the Hudson Valley Resort And Spa and Rondout Valley Resort are certain to meet your expectations.
A hot spot for hungry adventurers, Helena Specialty Pierogies (5754 Rte 209, Kerhonkson) is sure to satisfy your cravings. It's a quick 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from World's Second Largest Garden Gnome.
Other Things to Do Near World's Second Largest Garden Gnome
Once you are done with World's Second Largest Garden Gnome, you can think about the area's other attractions:
- If you're looking for somewhere to peacefully ponder the more spiritual aspects of our existence, go to Federated Church of Kerhonkson.
- Holy Trinity Ukrainian Catholic Church is a pleasant house of prayer. You can merely look at it from afar or find out if there is an opportunity to have a tour inside.
- Some sites are so important in history or nature that they're protected. Minnewaska State Park is one of them.
- Outdoor types will treasure an excursion to Stony Kill Falls.
- There is no doubt that some of the most beautiful scenery is at Shawangunk Mountains, where the air is cool and crisp.