You and your loved one will make many fond memories during your trip to Adair Vineyards.
Poughkeepsie, roughly 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Adair Vineyards, there are 5 possible accommodations for your consideration. See which one you prefer out of the Rodeway Inn & Suites and Econo Lodge New Paltz.
The surrounding area's budget-friendly accommodations offer everything you need at a price you'll appreciate. You may like to check out the Americas Best Value Inn-New Paltz and the New Paltz Hostel.
Other Things to Do Near Adair Vineyards
You can discover a whole range of other attractions after enjoying Adair Vineyards:
- Adventure tourism takes on new meaning at Skydive the Ranch. It's sure to be the adrenaline hit of your life!
- If you're a golf lover and would like to play, pay a visit to Apple Greens Golf Course.
- Tuthilltown Spirits is a great experience for anyone who's interested in how spirits are made. The best part is, the samples are free!
- Spending a day at State University of New York-New Paltz will remind you of your younger days and give you an opportunity to observe modern-day university life.
- Robibero Winery is the perfect place for everyone from wine connoisseurs to occasional drinkers.