Where to stay in Amman: Best areas for travelers
- Al Abdali: You don't have to be a huge art connoisseur to enjoy the Amman arts scene. Darat al-Funun and Royal Culture Center are a couple of places in this neighborhood that draw visitors from every walk of life. Base yourself here and take your pick of hotels such as the Amman Marriott Hotel. The Regency Palace Amman and the 7Boys Hotel will also make you feel welcome from the moment you step in the lobby.
- Al Jubeiha: Al Mukhtar Mall is just one of the numerous interesting things to see here. If you stay at a well-positioned place such as the Amman Ambiance Hotel, the 360 Hotel or the Excelencia Hotel, you can uncover all that this neighborhood has to offer.
- Madaba: Madaba Mosaic Map, Madaba Archaeological Park and Basilica of Saint George are some reasons many visitors enjoy spending time in this area. If you'd like to stay within reach of these popular attractions, lock in a room at the Al Manar, the Mosaic City Hotel or the Madaba Hotel.
- Downtown Amman: In this neighborhood, the action doesn't stop when the sun disappears — it's only just starting. When you've finished sightseeing for the day, head back to your room at the Concord Hotel, the Kahramana Hotel or the Gardens Hotel. Slip into something a little dressier, then hit up vibrant after-dark spots like Amman Roman Theater.
- Al Swaifyeh: If it's your first time in this city, this neighborhood is a top choice. As well as having a nice selection of hotels to choose from, there are also plenty of things to keep you entertained. Spend your days checking out some of the area's best sights like Baraka Mall and your evenings somewhere comfortable, like the Liwan Hotel, the Panda Hotel or the Khuttar Apartments.
Amman flight + hotel packages
Top Amman hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Amman
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Amman?
How long should my Amman vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Amman?
Why should I book my Amman vacation package via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Amman car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Amman?
Which airport is best for Amman?
What is there to do in Amman?
Where should I stay when visiting Amman?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.