Book a hotel near Andalusia, Milledgeville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Andalusia
Andalusia Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're thinking about a trip to Andalusia?
To get there, travel approximately 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Atlanta, to Milledgeville.
Of the different ingredients needed for a wonderful vacation, the significance of a good hotel should not be overlooked. With 8 options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Andalusia, you'll be able to find one that ticks all your boxes. The Hampton Inn Milledgeville, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville and the Comfort Suites Milledgeville are three that are well-liked, and only 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you’re traveling on the cheap, you'll be pleased to find out that there are a handful of low-priced hotels in the local area. You'll find the Heritage Inn, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Days Inn Milledgeville is a meager 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
IHOP (2598 North Columbia Street, Milledgeville) is the perfect venue to sit back and experience some great food. It's just a quick walk from Andalusia, so you can be back feeling revitalized in no time. When you see the stars begin to twinkle, it's time to pour a nightcap. Make your way to Old Clinton Barbecue (2645 North Columbia Street, Milledgeville), only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near AndalusiaAfter you're finished with Andalusia, you certainly won't run out of ideas with all of the other possibilities in the area:
- Let the kids run free and spend time outdoors at Walter B. Williams Jr. Park.
- Some time spent at Old Governor's Mansion is an excellent way to educate yourself in a relaxed setting.
- No matter your graduate status, a tour around the bustling campus of Georgia College will make you wish you were heading for the dining commons.
- It doesn't matter if you're a history fanatic or not, you can appreciate the architecture of Georgia's Old Capital Museum, some of the most cherished historical structures.
- Often, cemeteries are much more than just a graveyard. Memorial Hill Cemetery is one of those historic cemeteries that can bring history to life.