Book a hotel near Georgia College, Milledgeville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Georgia College
Georgia College Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a visit to Georgia College?
Milledgeville, about 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Atlanta, is where you'll find it.
If you're the kind of person that feels totally fine without fancy facilities and services, you can book a room at one of a few budget solutions just a short drive away. A couple of your choices are the Hampton Inn Milledgeville and the Heritage Inn.
There aren't a lot of top-end hotels nearby, aside from the Antebellum Inn, which is a mere 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Make yourself comfortable, give your legs a break and enjoy a bite to eat at Einstein Bros. Bagels, a well-liked eatery only a short distance from Georgia College. If you plan to go out for lunch, stick around the area and check out the menu at Chick-fil-A. Tourists who are in need of a nightcap might like to pop into The Brick, also conveniently located within walking distance.
Other Things to Do Near Georgia CollegeOnce you're finally finished at Georgia College, you're not likely to be at a loss for things to do with everything else that's going on in the rest of the area:
- A trip to Old Governor's Mansion is an awesome way to learn about regional history away from the crowded tourist sites.
- Take some time to appreciate the time and effort that has gone into sustaining the graves at Memorial Hill Cemetery.
- Step into the past with an outing to Georgia's Old Capital Museum, a building recognized for its historical significance.
- If you don't mind a bit of education, go and see what's being presented at Central State Hospital Museum.
- Treat the entire family to an afternoon of fresh air and exercise at Walter B. Williams Jr. Park, a well-known park.