Where to stay in Arkansas: Best areas for travelers
- Little Rock: Put all your worries behind you at a quality hotel such as the AC Hotel by Marriott Little Rock Downtown, the La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Downtown Conference Center or the Little Rock Marriott. Then, check out leading sights such as Verizon Arena.
- Bentonville - Fayetteville: If your time is limited here, be sure to check out Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. It's one of the top reasons so many travelers choose to travel to this destination. There are loads of quality places to lay your head here too, including the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Springdale, the Quality Suites and the Sleep Inn & Suites Springdale West.
- Hot Springs: With captivating sights such as Hot Springs National Park close by, Hot Springs draws in jetsetters from all over. Eager to find a great place to rest your head in the area? We'd recommend you begin by looking up The Waters, Ascend Hotel Collection, The Hotel Hot Springs and the Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs Hotel & Spa.
- Eureka Springs: With lots of exciting sights to see here, you'll have earned your rest by the time the sunlight has faded away. The Bavarian Inn Lodge & Restaurant, the Green Tree Love Shacks or the Sherwood Court are some of the best places to put your feet up after a long day of exploring Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge and Great Passion Play Amphitheater. Be sure to make tracks to Thorncrown Chapel, Christ of the Ozarks, Pivot Rock and Onyx Cave too.
- Fort Smith: Collect memories in this destination at terrific sights such as Fort Smith National Historic Site. Central Mall and Fort Smith Museum of History are also on the itineraries of many travelers. When you've finished sightseeing, rest up in a cozy room at the Doubletree by Hilton Fort Smith City Center, the Courtyard Marriott Fort Smith Downtown or the Red Roof Inn Fort Smith Downtown.
Search vacation packages deals in Arkansas's top destinations
Arkansas flight + hotel packages
2021 Arkansas vacations
Top Arkansas hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Arkansas
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Arkansas?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Arkansas?
Why should I purchase my Arkansas vacation bundle with Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Arkansas car rental if I book it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Arkansas?
Which airport is best for Arkansas?
What is there to do in Arkansas?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.