A trip to Ashcroft Ghost Town is one great way to make the most of your travel time.
You'll locate it in Ashcroft, approximately 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver.
The area surrounding Ashcroft Ghost Town doesn't have any accommodations. But there is no need to fret, since the neighboring areas have places to stay. Located just 11 miles (18 kilometers) away is Aspen. There you'll find a selection of 43 places to stay. The Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort, The St. Regis Aspen Resort and The Little Nell are a few you might like to consider.
Encounter a variety of culinary gems at Ashcroft Adventures (11670 Castle Creek Road, Aspen), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ashcroft Ghost Town
Here are some more of the region's other favorite things to do:
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits you at Cathedral Lake Trailhead. This local trail is very popular among both tourists and locals.
- A fun hike along the popular Taylor Pass Road invariably rewards lovers of nature with scenic landscapes and a much-deserved break from the stress of busy tourist sites.
- Don't miss out on the natural beauty that awaits at Conundrum Creek Trail. This local hiking trail is popular among those desiring a scenic hike.
- A fun hike along the popular Richmond Hill Road will provide nature lovers with tranquil landscapes and a much-deserved break from the buzz of busy tourist sites.
- Those who love nature should make sure they pack their walking boots and venture along Difficult Creek Trail.