Find & compare ski resorts in Aspen, CO from $145
Top Aspen Ski Resorts and Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Aspen, a city known for its skiing, and sights like Aspen Mountain and Buttermilk Mountain. You can choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Aspen and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Aspen with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wagner Park, The John Denver Sanctuary, and Hunter Creek Trailhead.
- Other things to see include Aspen Highlands, Mill Street Fountain, and Wheeler Opera House.
- Need a pet store? Try Rocky Mountain Pet Shop and Aspen Reef & Aquarium.
- For vet care, Aspen Veterinary Services, Valley Mobile Veterinary Practice, and Aspen Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Aspen
- Limelight Hotel Aspen
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- St. Regis Residence Club, Aspen
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Aspen
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Aspen.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 49°F in the daytime to 9°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 9°F.