Leave all of your smart contraptions in the glove compartment and take some respite from the trappings of modern life at Maroon Lake Scenic Trail Head.
Aspen, roughly 110 miles (177 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Denver, is where you will find it.
Make sure you reserve your hotel as soon as possible, as there's just 1 possibility that is within close reach. From Maroon Lake Scenic Trail Head to the Ritz-Carlton Club, Aspen Highlands by Frias is only 7 miles (11 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Maroon Lake Scenic Trail Head
After you're finished at Maroon Lake Scenic Trail Head, there are a range of other activities to keep you occupied:
- Get out your best walking boots and head out to Crater Lake Trailhead. This popular scenic hike is a terrific way to experience the glorious natural beauty of this region.
- Relax on the peaceful shores of Maroon Lake, where you might like to munch on some snacks and revel in the beauty of nature.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits you at Conundrum Creek Trail. This hiking trail is popular among those wanting a leisurely walk.
- Lace up your best walking boots and take on Richmond Hill Road. This popular scenic hiking trail is the ideal way to see the glorious natural beauty of the region.
- Leave your troubles behind and head to the wintry wonderland of Aspen Highlands and take advantage of the fresh snow.