Take a step back through history when you visit Aztec Ruins National Monument, a reminder of what once was.
It's located in Aztec, an estimated 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Santa Fe.
After a big day out, you will be able to return to your room in good time for some well-earned rest and relaxation. If you're hoping to stay in the area, there's just 1 option. The Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aztec is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Aztec Ruins National Monument.
Other Things to Do Near Aztec Ruins National Monument
After you're finished visiting Aztec Ruins National Monument, get ready for all that the rest of the area has available:
- At San Juan Country Club, paying members readily gather for a coffee while clearing their schedule for some easygoing diversions.
- Salmon Ruins is a popular local attraction that will transport you far back in time. You'll see evidence of an archaeological dig, as well as some of the many fascinating items that were discovered.
- You'll definitely find great gifts and souvenirs for your friends back home at Animas Valley Mall. Be sure to buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- Take the opportunity to show off your swing, posture and stance at Pinon Hills Golf Course.
- Whether you're a big spender or just after a bit of fun, Sun Ray Park and Casino is a dynamic and exciting place to try your luck.