Book a hotel near Sorrel Sky Gallery, Historic Downtown Durango
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Sorrel Sky Gallery
Sorrel Sky Gallery Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy deeper insights into the local area when you visit Sorrel Sky Gallery, among the best local cultural attractions.
It awaits you in Durango, which is 230 miles (370 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver.
If you don't think you'll go too far from Sorrel Sky Gallery, lay your head at one of the 19 hotel options that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to lay your head at The Ferringway Resort Condominiums. Two others are the DoubleTree by Hilton Durango, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, and The General Palmer Hotel, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
The less cash you spend, the longer you can stay for! You can find some fantastic bargains on hotels close by. For instance, the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Durango is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) down the road, while the Durango Lodge is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Do you want a strong coffee, a delicious treat or a special something to keep you on the go? Steaming Bean Coffee Co. is a warm and welcoming place to treat yourself to a snack and it's within walking distance of Sorrel Sky Gallery. When you're looking for a place with a more comprehensive menu, Cinabon can settle a rumbling tummy. Of course, there's no better way to finish off a long day of traveling than with a relaxing drink. Joel's Bar, also a brief walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near Sorrel Sky GalleryWhen you're finished visiting Sorrel Sky Gallery, get ready to take in everything that the wider region has available:
- Helpful information displays and visitor's maps are found at Durango Area Tourism Office.
- Make sure to enjoy some of the exhibits and cultural events regularly hosted by Durango Arts Center and become more knowledgeable about the local arts and culture scene.
- Make sure to enjoy some of the music shows and cultural events regularly hosted by Henry Strater Theater and become more knowledgeable about local culture.
- Enter eras past when you catch a ride on Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad.
- Durango Discovery Museum boasts numerous interesting science exhibits that will appeal to every member of the family.