The greens are cut and the caddies are just waiting for you to arrive at Baywood Golf Club.
It's situated in Fayetteville. If you're not familiar with that name, it is 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Raleigh.
You won’t be left out in the cold when trying to book some accommodation around Baywood Golf Club. There are 16 hotels within easy commuting distance. The Fairfield Inn by Marriott Fayetteville I-95 and Holiday Inn Fayetteville-I-95 South ought to offer you at least some of the comforts of home.
You don't have to go far to find an economical place to stay. There are a handful of solutions within easy driving distance. You could check out the Sleep Inn Fayetteville and the Red Roof Inn Fayetteville I-95.
Other Things to Do Near Baywood Golf Club
You've come here to visit Baywood Golf Club, but you could well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has available:
- Meander through Cape Fear Botanical Gardens and discover the variety of flowers, trees and plants. Travelers both young and old will no doubt will enjoy learning about their favorite flora.
- Take a trip to Markethouse and and let your thoughts drift as you imagine the characters who once walked its halls.
- Bring the kids to see the informative exhibits and learn all about transport at Fayetteville Transportation Museum.
- Some time at Airborne and Special Ops museum will cast a lot of light on the human experiences behind the exhibits.
- Are you interested in a medical science buff? If you are, it is worthwhile checking out Cape Fear Valley Medical Center and go on a tour.