You're bound to have a good experience at Camp Lejeune Main Gate and Visitor Center.
It's just one of the many attractions to explore in the fantastic city of Jacksonville.
Staying near Camp Lejeune Main Gate and Visitor Center shouldn't be too much trouble, since there are 23 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can compare the Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, NC and TownePlace Suites by Marriott Jacksonville.
Everybody loves a deal, and thankfully you won't have to travel very far to find one. There are several reasonably priced solutions a short drive away. You will be able to find the Candlewood Suites Jacksonville and the MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune a short distance away.
Other Things to Do Near Camp Lejeune Main Gate and Visitor Center
If you'd love to explore more than just Camp Lejeune Main Gate and Visitor Center, check out what else the area has going on:
- Whether you want to shop for the fun of it, or only pick up the necessities, you'll discover some fine retail therapy at Jacksonville Mall.
- No matter your scholarly background, a prearranged tour around the lively campus of Coastal Carolina Community College will have you wishing that you and your friends were on your way to class.
- Those with a military background will enjoy visiting Camp Gilbert H. Johnson. If you make arrangements, there's a chance you may get to tour the facility.
- Take some time alone for some contemplation while you visit Onslow County Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- Both tourists and locals often enjoy informational tours of Pelletier House, a memorable historic house.