Book a hotel near Surf City Pier, Holly Ridge
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Surf City Pier
Surf City Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
Make happy memories with your kids when you bring them to Surf City Pier, an attraction that grown-ups also enjoy.
You'll find it in Surf City, which is about 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Though there aren't any accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Surf City Pier, you will be able to find some that are within an easy drive. Why not enquire about a bed 45 miles (72 kilometers) away at the Bald Head Island? If that isn't what you're after, try the Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville Beach, 20 miles (32 kilometers) away, or the Shell Island Resort - All Oceanfront Suites, 19 miles (31 kilometers) away.
Would you like a caffeine hit, a sweet treat or something else to keep up your energy levels? HOT DIGGITY DOG is a lovely place to treat yourself to a snack and it's near Surf City Pier. If you want something more substantial, Beach Bunny Subs & Grill is also close by with a great variety of quality meals. Anyone who is fond of a few invigorating drinks should also pay a visit to The Peak Tap Room, one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Surf City PierHere are some more of the region's other popular diversions:
- With friendly staff and a range of activities, you'll have a great day splashing around at Ohana Paddle Sports.
- Enjoy the works of art that are exhibited at Seacoast Art Gallery.
- Eager to escape the noise and bustle of city life? Enjoy a jog in Southside Park, a green urban sanctuary.
- Are you looking to spend some money? The famous Thomas Tackle and Seafood is a must-visit on a lot of people's shopping itineraries.
- Most visitors to this destination will hear locals refer to Mia's Marketplace at one point or another. It's a well-known local store.