Book a hotel near Johnnie Mercer's Pier, Wilmington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Johnnie Mercer's Pier
Johnnie Mercer's Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
We all want to watch our kids enjoying themselves on their vacation. A trip to Johnnie Mercer's Pier will make them smile.
To get there, make your way 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh, to Wilmington.
Even though you'll only find 4 hotels in the area, they will put you in a position to have a short drive from the attraction. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Johnnie Mercer's Pier you will find the Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville Beach and Shell Island Resort - All Oceanfront Suites.
If luxury interiors aren't a priority, take a look at some of the budget hotels in the area. The Sleep Inn and the Extended Stay America Wilmington - New Centre Dr are a couple of the more popular establishments.
Within a short walk of Johnnie Mercer's Pier, Cafe Del Mar is the perfect place to take in the local area's cafe scene. If you're in need of somewhere with a larger menu, Shark Bar and Kitchen is sure to quiet a rumbling tummy. Anybody who is fond of a drink or two should also pay a visit to The Palm Room, one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Johnnie Mercer's PierAfter you've visited Johnnie Mercer's Pier, prepare for the other excellent attractions available in the region:
- Take in the salty breezes and stare out to sea when you spend the afternoon at Wrightsville Beach.
- With friendly staff and lots of activities, you'll have a fun time making a splash at Wrightsville SUP.
- Spending time shopping at Aussie Island Surf Shop is a good way to really fit in with the locals.
- A day at Wrightsville Beach Museum of History is a wonderful way to educate yourself in a relaxed setting.
- Water sports fans will enjoy a trip to Cape Fear Paddleboarding, where there's lots of activities that will get you out on the water.