Book a hotel near Brooklyn Arts Center at St. Andrews, Wilmington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Brooklyn Arts Center at St. Andrews
Brooklyn Arts Center at St. Andrews Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't scratch your head hemming and hawing about what's next on the agenda. Brooklyn Arts Center at St. Andrews is always ready for you.
Wilmington, where it is to be found, sits 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Raleigh.
There's a decent variety of 9 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Brooklyn Arts Center at St. Andrews, but it's still worthwhile to book ahead of time. Many travelers appreciate the Hilton Wilmington Riverside, Best Western Plus Coastline Inn and Riverview Suites, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're simply searching for a nice bed to lay your head on, try one of the handful of budget-friendly solutions that are just a short drive away. You can take a look at the Sleep Inn and the Extended Stay America Wilmington - New Centre Dr.
Hang out, take a break and make some new friends at Brooklyn Cafe, which is a short walk away. Another much-loved establishment is The Foxes Boxes, offering an impressive variety of meals and a convenient location. When darkness falls, wander down the road to Goat & Compass for a drink.
Other Things to Do Near Brooklyn Arts Center at St. AndrewsSurely you weren't planning to wrap up your day after Brooklyn Arts Center at St. Andrews? Put aside some time to experience what else the area has to offer:
- Wilmington Convention Center proudly features all the fundamental facilities required for a successful and well-received event.
- Give the children some educational fun at Wilmington Railroad Museum.
- The Cotton Exchange is a popular shopping hub, featuring a wide selection of stores and food options.
- If you are a theater fan, you can enjoy a production at Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts.
- Both tourists and locals like to go on guided tours of Bellamy Mansion Museum, a memorable historic residence.