Find & compare romantic hotels in Wilmington, NC from $65
Top Wilmington Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Hotels in Wilmington with Hot Tubs
- Homewood Suites Wilmington/Mayfaire6732 Swan Mill Rd, Wilmington, NC
The price is $101 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.9/5Exceptional! (9 reviews)
- Blockade Runner Beach Resort275 Waynick Blvd, Wrightsville Beach, NC
The price is $116 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.3/5Excellent! (21 reviews)
- Shell Island Resort - All Oceanfront Suites2700 N Lumina Avenue, Wrightsville Beach, NC
The price is $96 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 284.3/5Excellent! (30 reviews)
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach305 Eastwood Rd, Wilmington, NC
The price is $71 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.2/5Very Good! (23 reviews)
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wilmington, NC4706 New Centre Drive, Wilmington, NC
The price is $65 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 13.8/5Good! (29 reviews)
- Best Western Plus Wilmington/Carolina Beach5600 Carolina Beach Road, Wilmington, NC
The price is $93 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 283.5/5Good! (13 reviews)
Recent Wilmington Hotel Reviews By Fellow Wanderers
Wilmington Romantic Hotels
Is your anniversary quickly approaching? Maybe you’re looking for the perfect honeymoon getaway? Or, has it just been too long since you and yours had some quality alone time away from the hectic schedule of everyday life? Take a steamy trip and stay at one of the most romantic hotels in Wilmington.
Remember the feeling of first meeting your significant other? You were nervous and excited. It felt like talking to your first crush on the playground. Re-ignite those feelings with an unforgettable stay to one of the Wilmington romantic hotels. Treat your loved one to a perfect day with breakfast in bed, a day at the spa and then a sultry dinner at a top restaurant in Wilmington. After dinner, take a moonlit walk through one of the city’s beautiful parks, because nothing says romance like a stroll under the stars. Whether you have been together for a few weeks or 50 years, the romantic hotels in Wilmington are the perfect weekend getaway for you and your loved one.
You’ll also be feeling affectionate toward Travelocity when you browse our vast selection of accommodations that cater to couples. We have unbelievable deals on the best romantic hotels in Wilmington, so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank for your trip. Book now and let the honeymoon begin.