Find & compare beach hotels in Carolina Beach, NC from $67
Top Carolina Beach Beach Resorts & Hotels
More Beachfront Hotels in Carolina Beach
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Carolina Beach Oceanfront1 Harper Avenue, Carolina Beach, NC
The price is $93 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.6/5Wonderful! (12 reviews)
- SeaWitch Motel224 Carolina Beach Ave N, Carolina Beach, NCGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (11 reviews)
- Courtyard by Marriott Carolina Beach100 Charlotte Ave, Carolina Beach, NC
The price is $111 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304/5Very Good! (29 reviews)
- Sleek and Modern Oceanfront homeCarolina Beach, NCGet Rates
- Your Wave is Waiting Come on Down Get Away From it all and Relax on the BeachCarolina Beach, NCGet Rates
- Oceanfront Carolina Beach North End - Private Beach Access- Family/Pet FriendlyCarolina Beach, NCGet Rates
Beach Condos in Carolina Beach
- Ocean Front! W/private Boardwalk Beach Access! Best Overall Value on the Island!Carolina Beach, NC
The price is $69 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 275/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Cozy and Central to EVERYTHINGCarolina Beach, NCGet Rates
- Hidden Gem at Seascapes - Carolina Beach, NCCarolina Beach, NCGet Rates
- Cute oceanfront 2 bedroom with a pool!Carolina Beach, NCGet Rates
- Beachfront Condo in a terrific Carolina Beach LocationCarolina Beach, NC
The price is $100 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 25
- Bright 2BR Carolina Beach Condo - Walk to Beach!Carolina Beach, North CarolinaGet Rates
Carolina Beach Oceanfront Hotels
It’s hard to beat a vacation at the beach. You go to get warm. You go to get wet. You go to get the sand in between your toes. Pack a bag stocked with towels, suntan lotion, and don’t forget your sandals, because there is a lounge chair near the water with your name on it.
Beach hotels in Carolina Beach offer the very best in coastal accommodations. Find one with a spacious room just steps from the sand and ocean-facing windows to ensure you catch that cool, late-afternoon sea breeze. After spending an entire day getting golden and frolicking in the ocean, head back to the hotel and treat yourself to a classically mixed mai tai in the lobby bar. Your vacation at the seashore should be one for the record books and one of the Carolina Beach beach hotels will make sure all your seaside needs are taken care of.
You may think a stay near the ocean is out of the question considering your budget, but Travelocity has an extensive list of cheap beach hotels in Carolina Beach that are perfect for every traveler. We have the sun, the sand, the water, and even the fish tacos, so go dive in.