Book a hotel near Fort Fisher State Recreation Area, Wilmington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Fort Fisher State Recreation Area
Fort Fisher State Recreation Area Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have a memorable experience during your time at Fort Fisher State Recreation Area.
This site is located in Wilmington, which is approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Fort Fisher State Recreation Area, there are a total of 11 hotel options to think about. You can add the Bald Head Island and Courtyard by Marriott Carolina Beach to your list of hotels to check out.
You'll discover some inexpensive solutions within easy driving distance. Some options are the Surfside Lodge Oceanfront and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Carolina Beach.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Fisher State Recreation AreaAfter you're done at Fort Fisher State Recreation Area, there are a whole host of other things to keep you inspired:
- At North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher you will find exhibits filled with marvelous creatures from the depths of our enigmatic oceans.
- Spend a few hours at Fort Fisher State Historic Site and you'll get a sense of its historical significance.
- You'll be fascinated by the power of nature in evidence at Coquina Outcrop, a stunning rock formation.
- Fill your lungs with air and allow the water beneath your feet to wash away your problems at Kure Beach Pier. It is an exceptional setting for relaxing and reconnecting with nature.
- Are you hoping to find some green space to have a relaxing stroll or just soak up the sun? Head over to Ocean Front Park.