Book a hotel near Ocean Crest Pier, Long Beach
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ocean Crest Pier
Ocean Crest Pier Hotel & Travel Guide
Ocean Crest Pier is a valuable place to be close to when the kids start getting bored.
Wouldn't it be nice to head off to Long Beach so you can get started now?
Accommodation options are a bit sparse in the immediate vicinity of Ocean Crest Pier, but you'll find 2 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Captain's Cove Motel and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Southport - Oak Island Area should provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
Food is a big part of the travel experience. You'll discover one of the more popular dining experiences at Island Way (1407 East Beach Drive, Oak Island), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Ocean Crest Pier.
Other Things to Do Near Ocean Crest PierYou're surely not going to call it quits after Ocean Crest Pier? Put aside some time to experience what else there is to do:
- You might hear savvy locals mention Members Club at St. James Plantation. This posh club offers its numerous members access to event and activity facilities.
- Brush up on the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a round or two at The Reserve Golf Club at St. James Plantation.
- Players Club at St. James Plantation is the ideal place to spend a day out on the green and enjoy the company of new friends.
- Oak Island Golf Club is an excellent place to spend a day out on the green and forge new friendships.
- You can show off your stance, posture and swing at Founders Club at St. James Plantation.