You're bound to enjoy your visit to Holden Beach.
It's located in Supply.
Since there's only 1 accommodation option that's nearby, we suggest booking early. Upon walking out of the Days Inn Shallotte, it's 7 miles (11 kilometers) to Holden Beach.
Food is also an essential part of traveling. You'll enjoy one of the more popular culinary experiences at Robinson Seafood Restaurant (110 Charlotte Street, Holden Beach), only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away from Holden Beach.
Other Things to Do Near Holden Beach
After Holden Beach, why not explore the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Get to know the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a few rounds at River's Edge Golf Club.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, tee off at Brick Landing Plantation Golf Club.
- Spend a few hours notching a few birdees at Carolina National Golf Club.
- Try out the fun games and activities available at Planet Fun.
- Little and big kids alike will enjoy an educational adventure about the wonders of the natural world, from the past to the present, at Museum of Coastal Carolina.