You're bound to have a good experience at Bald Head Island Visitors Center.
Find Coastal North Carolina on the map and head there to see it.
Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away from Bald Head Island Visitors Center, the Bald Head Island is the handiest place to stay.
When wandering around Bald Head Island Visitors Center and your stomach starts rumbling, go to Mo Jo's (61-87 Keelson Row, Bald Head Island). It's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, Will O' the Wisp (98 Keelson Row, Bald Head Island) warmly greets those in need of a cold beer.
Other Things to Do Near Bald Head Island Visitors Center
After finishing up at Bald Head Island Visitors Center, there are a whole host of other activities that'll keep you occupied:
- Learning about the history of a region at Smith Island Museum of History will certainly help you become more appreciative of the land and its citizens during your trip.
- As far as unique local landmarks go, few can compete with the charming view and notable architecture of Bald Head Island Lighthouse.
- Bald Head Island Country Club is a good place to play a round and enjoy the company of new friends.
- Pull on your hiking shoes and head out to Kent Mitchell Nature Trail. This refreshing hike is a wonderful way to acquaint yourself with the charming natural beauty of this area.
- Stand watch with Oak Island Lighthouse for a perfect vantage point from which to see the end of the day.