If you're the type of traveler that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to enjoy Bald Head Island Conservancy.
It's located in Coastal North Carolina.
If you want to stay nearby, you're advised to lock in your room right away. There's just 1 hotel in the area. After an early breakfast at the Bald Head Island, it won't take you very long to get to Bald Head Island Conservancy, just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
There's no need to go far to have good food. Shoals Club (100 Station House Way, Bald Head Island) is an easy walk of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and a favorite with famished travelers.
Other Things to Do Near Bald Head Island Conservancy
Besides Bald Head Island Conservancy, here are some addtional things in the region you may want to do:
- A hike along the well-known Kent Mitchell Nature Trail always rewards lovers of nature with tranquil landscapes and a well-deserved break from the buzz of city life.
- Learn the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, with a few rounds at Bald Head Island Country Club.
- Bald Head Island Lighthouse has steered many vessels through the night throughout its time and is an important structure in the region.
- Learn about history and enjoy a memorable day out when you visit Smith Island Museum of History.
- Handy information displays and maps can be seen at Bald Head Island Visitors Center.